- Nursing clinics for homeless youth
- Counselling services to support those in the community who do not have a diagnosed mental health condition and includes those affected by the South West bushfires. Counsellor provided at the Waroona Community Recreation Centre every Tuesday (by appointment) and once a month on a Thursday at Friendlies Chemist (by appointment).
- Drug and Alcohol Services (Palmerston) for anyone affected by substance misuse
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Services for child, adolescent, adult and older adult clients
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Outreach
- Diabetes Services (credentialed diabetes educator)
- Dietetic Services (community dietician)
- Bereavement Service (The Compassionate Friends)
- Family Violence support, assistance and advocacy (Pat Thomas House)
Please contact us if you would like more information.